Wednesday 1 August 2012

Olly Murs



I met Olly Murs on the 9th August 2011. I had seen many advertsiments about Ollys radio tour and realised that he was coming to a station near me as a huge Olly fan i was so excited to finally meet my idol. On the day I turned up to my local radio station (96.4 eagle) when i got there i met up with some friends in the year above me who also love Olly. When i got there the atmostphere was amazing and i was buzzing, we were waiting for quite a while when a car pulled up everyone ran to the car and i realised it was Olly! as always he was wearing one of his lovely hats, and looked very smart in his stripy blue blazer. He walked up to the door and told everyone he would do pictures and autographs after his interview, It must of been a hour or and hour and half till we saw him again he walked down the stairs and everyone began to scream. As i was quite close to the door i was one of the first people to get a picture with him and his autograph, he even gave everyone a bit of a sing song. I now treasure the top he signed and have the picture of Olly and I on a canvas and a jumper. When i got home my top even spelt of him it was deffinatley by far the best day of my life :).
 
@ChloeDiderz

No comments:

Post a Comment