Thursday 9 August 2012

Ed Sheeran


Ed came to Vancouver with Snow Patrol for a concert on April 30th, but I didn't have tickets. I still wanted to go see if I could meet Ed, so my friend and I went to the concert venue and waited outside the stage door with some other fans we met there. After constantly "tweeting" Ed, and waiting outside the venue for 3 hours, he finally tweeted back saying he would come outside in 45 minutes. Once he came out, everyone screamed. I couldn't believe he was actually standing infront of me. After waiting for my turn, I finally got to meet him and get a picture with him. He also signed my album for me. I said goodbye to Ed and walked away crying so much that I couldn't breathe. He is the sweetest guy I ever met and he cares about his fans so much, which is why I love him. Meeting Ed Sheeran was the best day of my life.

@AmeliaaDelucaa

No comments:

Post a Comment