Thursday 9 August 2012

Conor Maynard



I met Conor Maynard on the 4th of August 2012 at a cd signing in Kingston for his first album 'Contrast'.
I wake up at 7am to get ready and my mum gave me and my sister a lift to where the signing was, at Banquet Records. 
I got there at around 8:30 and there was already a line of people but it wasn't that long, by the time he got there there were hundreds of girls. 
I met my friend and we waited for Conor, he got there at 10am.
It was almost are turn and I shaking of excitement, and we could see him though the window.
When it was are turn he asked me how I was and signed the cd and said thank you for coming, which was really sweet and I didn't think he'd be so nice. He is a beautiful in real life as he is in pictures! He hugged me and I got a picture with him. 
Best day.
@Hadya_Tuofiq

No comments:

Post a Comment