Sunday 4 January 2015

Olly Murs


It was 24th October 2014 and as usual I checked Olly Murs Twitter (what I do everyday) and I saw that he had tweeted announcing that he would be doing a Radio Tour during the following week. Also in the tweet he said which towns and cities he would be visiting but he didn't state what days or what times either. None the less, I was still excited and thrilled to read that Olly was going to be coming to Lincoln (which is about an hours drive away from where I live). As soon as I knew he was coming I knew I had to go and try to meet him because I am an avid fan of his and have been for the last 5 years. He is my world! Heavy black heart️ So I ran and told my Mum that he was coming and she said she would take me to see him as long as it wasn't on Monday as she had work all day. Then came Sunday night at around 8pm when Olly tweeted where he'd be going on his radio tour on Monday and amongst the list was 'Lincoln!!!' Of all the days!!! I was so disappointed but I really really really wanted to go!!!! I told my Mum and she said there was no way she could get me there and my Dad had plans for that day too which meant he was unable to take me so I thought there would be no way I was going to be able to go! 😕 

After about an hour I had a thought, I wonder if my Mums cousin would be able to take me. She's an avid fan of many celebrities and gets a buzz from meeting them so I thought she'd be the perfect person to ask. So I rang her straight away and luckily she had no plans and was thrilled to say yes and that she would take me! I was so happy and thankful to her! 

So, Monday came around and my Mums cousin and myself made our way to Lincs FM in Lincoln. We arrived there about 1 hour and a half before Olly was due to arrive so we waited outside the radio station, it seemed one of the longest waits ever!!! But finally Olly arrived and he looked GORGEOUS!!! He made his way into the radio station for his interview then after around about an hour Olly came out to meet his fans! He was polite to every single person and had time for everyone. He was eager to have pictures with everyone and sign autographs as well! He made his way towards me and said 'Hello Darlin, how are you?Thank you so much for coming down today, let me signed that for you (he signed my tour shirt which I was wearing) he then signed my 'promo leaflet' for me then cuddled up to me for a photo. He spoke to me as though he had known me all my life. He was kind, generous, had time for every one of his fans who had turned out to see him. He also gave me a kiss on the cheek and said 'Hopefully Ill see you soon on my next tour'. I have never met any other celebrity who is as kind, loving and caring for his fans. I am so happy, grateful and thankful to have had the chance to meet Olly and I hope that all fans of him get the chance to meet him one day because it is one of the best days of your life. A day to remember for sure! Smiling face with open mouth

@JodieMurs

No comments:

Post a Comment