Monday 13 August 2012

Jedward



My favourite experience with Jedward has been on their tv programme 'OMG! Jedward's Dream Factory'. On the 13th October 2011, I was lucky enough to get wristbands to attend the audience of the show, and I was over the moon when me, my sister and our friend made our way to the show! 
On this day, we were in the studio audience from 2pm-7pm as John & Edward filmed all the children's dreams and performed songs. The twins were brilliant at getting the crowd going as everyone was singing along and dancing. At each break the twins got, they were over hugging and chatting away to us and all the other fans that were there even though they were exhausted from the strenuous filming and long hours. They always put their fans first.
As soon as the filming was over, we were all informed that we would be able to Meet and Greet with the boys, which everyone was delighted about. In our Meet and Greet, we all got a chance to get autographs and to get pictures with the twins. Even though they were still extremely tired and hungry, they wanted to personally chat to all of us, and allow us to get a photograph with them to mark the day. 
It's a day I will never forget, and one of the best days of my life!

@OrlaghJed

No comments:

Post a Comment