Wednesday 20 June 2012

Jedward



I've met Jedward quite a few times now,and it's safe to say that they are the most genuine celebrities I have ever met. They treat all their fans with the utter most respect,and they try to make every single one of them feel special. They would do anything for their fans, and their fans would do anything for them.
The first time I met them was at the Christmas panto at the Olympia theatre last year. I waited there for about 3 hours to get a glimpse of them. When they bounced out the stage door, they came right over to me and got a picture straight away. They tried to get a picture with every single fan there that day. That was one of the best days of my life.
After that, I met them at concert venue's,CD signings,and even at their rehersal studios. I went to their Victory CD signing in Dundrum shopping centre around August last year. Everyone camped over in the shopping centre the night before,to meet them the next day. I waited for nearly 24 hours for them. It was an amazing experience,and I will never forget it. 
I have made loads of friends thanks to them,and they have brought me out of my shell. They taught me how to be confident in myself,and how to not let anyone put me down. 
I love them so much<3
They have a new CD coming out on June 22nd, it's called Young Love and it's amazing.They have worked so hard,and it's a whole new side to them.I think everyone should give it a listen! :-)

@JoesGlassesRock  

No comments:

Post a Comment