Monday 5 January 2015

Ed Sheeran


I met Ed Sheeran on May 6th 2014, and it was probably the most amazing day of my entire life! I had gone to see him live on the 5th and found out he was at a local bbc in London (Maida Vale). Once I found out I immediately knew it would be my only chance to actually meet him but I didn't expect to see him at all! So I went there straight after school and about half hour later his manager Stu walked out the door, and I sat there so excited! I asked Stu for a photo and he kindly agreed!! About half hour later I was sitting on the ground outside with the 3/4 other people waiting for Ed, and was daydreaming until suddenly he walked out the door for a cigarette with a coffee in his hand. I didn't notice at first because I was in my own little world until I saw bright ginger hair in the corner of my eye and at that moment I was in shock! I turned to see Ed Sheeran standing less than a foot away from me! I stood up and looked at him and he was looking at us all, and I just started crying ( not because I was upset but because I'm an emotional wreck and I was standing right next to him!!!!!!!!!!) but when he realised I was crying he asked me if I was okay, and I just said I was :) he seemed so worried bless him! I finally stopped crying enough to have a picture with him and he was the loveliest person I've ever met in my entire life! What I haven't mentioned is the fact I embarrassed myself more than ever, because as I walked up to him, I was "thinking out loud" and literally blurted out "IM TOUCHING HIM" and he kind of looked at me like I was so weird :$ As soon as he had finished with the photographer he came back over and kindly signed my album while I was there in hysterics telling him that I've been a fan for 4 years and my mum telling him Shes charging him rent because of my posters and a cut out haha!! He laughed at the thought!! Even after meeting him and being so lucky to speak to him we were invited in to his live session with 30 other people to watch him perform and it was AMAZING!!! I thank him so much for being so sweet and lovely that day xxxxxx

Twitter: @kelsheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment