Friday 3 August 2012

Pixie Lott



On the 26th of July 2012, I went to Coca Cola celebrations at Hyde Park with my best friend and my brother. It was getting towards the end of the night and we was waiting for the last act which was Dizzie Rascal. I was looking around and to the right of me was a group of friends and as i looked more closely, my heart literally sunk as i saw Pixie Lott. At first, i was un-sure whether it was her because she was with so many people and she didn't have any security around her but i knew it was her when i heard her voice. At this point, i thought i was going to die, i couldn't believe Pixie Lott was standing in front of me. She started to walk of so me and my best friend decided to run up to her and ask for a photo because we knew for a fact that this could be a one in a life time opportunity. My best friend asked for the photo and as it was happening i said to her "You're my idol, oh my god" nearly in tears and she replied "Awww thank you!" After the photo was took, she just went off with her friends and was clearly going to enjoy the gig. It was so unexpected and she was so perfect. I've got to say, even though we didn't speak much, she is one of the most nicest people ever. She could have just rejected the photo and walked off, but she stayed to take photo's with her fans. It wasn't a long experience but i defiantly will remember it for the rest of my life :-)

Shannon Turner 
@B0ats_andh0es

No comments:

Post a Comment